I’ve been an avid gym member for years, but as of yesterday our membership has expired. I am a bit in shock, because typically it’s a no-brainer to renew. I broke-up with the gym.
Although I am 8 months prego, I still love my gym classes and we go at least 4 times a week. Seeing as though once the bambino comes I’ll be out of the gym for at least two months, we felt it didn’t make since to sign-up again.
Now I’m faced with how to keep up with my workouts during a period in which I seriously am conscious of my fitness routine.
When in doubt, I “list it” out:
– I am forced to think outside the box and try new things!
– We are finally investing in a cycling trainer since we don’t have a monthly gym fee to pay.
– I’ve considered joining smaller running clubs and yoga groups that are much more economical.
– It’s getting darker earlier and I’m running out of safely lit paths.
– Weather is unpredictable and can be cold this time of year.
– My routine is flipped upside down.
Since breaking up is hard to do, I’ll take any words of encouragement you have to keep my mind off missing the gym.