1. I’M WATCHING: Wait for it… The Olympic Opening Ceremony is finally here!This is the best part of the games!
2. I’M READING: A mind blowing Men’s Fitness article. Ultramarathon Champ Runs Around the World. Literally. Marathon runner Richard Donovan completed 7 races, on 7 continents in 5 days.
Best part was his honesty:
MF: But you needed energy. We heard you had a bit of a brainstorm as you ran…
RD: Yeah. I got it in my head that I should try a beer, and it was the only thing that stayed down. I think lots of people look for a beer fairly quickly after they run a marathon, so I thought I’d have mine during it.
MF: So tell us, what was your mid-race beer of choice?
3. I’M PINNING: Ah, the foam roller. We’ve all seen it, but here’s how you use it!
4. I’M LISTENING TO: Foster & The People “I Would Do Anything For You.” This isn’t knew but I’ve been rocking out to their album all week and so love this song.
5. I’M NOSHING ON: Licorice. Go figure. Black licorice, not the Twizzler type. This treat satisfies my sweet tooth without making you go on a sugar binge. Very satisfying taste.
I am well aware the licorice grosses many people out, is there another candy that makes you go ew?