1. I’M WATCHING: Wimbledon and Tour de France. I’m on sports overload right now. Such a happy clam. These past few weeks I have seen some of the most exciting tennis – Nadal’s mind boggling loss, Murray losing his balls, Fed pulling a pro comeback…tennis at it’s best.
2. I’M READING: The ‘Busy’ Trap: Idleness is not just a vaca, it’s as indispensable to the brain as vitamin D is to the body. It’s a fantastic read from The New York Times. You’re not too “crazy busy” to read it.
3. I’M PINNING: The hus has a huge 24-hour mountain biking race (relay team) this weekend. I am going to be a good wifey and whip up some No Bake Energy Bites.
4. I’M LISTENING TO: Chris Brown – Don’t Wake Me Up. A perfect run/workout song.
5. BIG Special K Granola Bar Giveaway Winner: High fives to those bold enough to go with the inflatable whale as a way to beat the summer heat. Our big winner of the tasty prize is Abby! (email me with your deets girl!)
How are you extending your holiday week into the weekend?