Cinco de Mayo, The Kentucky Derby…woowee, this weekend is going to be mucho busy.
1. I’M WATCHING: To promote an upcoming campaign, Discovery Channel has set up an intimate 24-hour camera at the “Penguin Encounter” exhibit at SeaWorld San Diego. Watch a Live Cam of the Most Entertaining Penguins Ever – it’s totes adorbs.
2. I’M READING: I am highly addicted to Entertainment Weekly. My brother is a subscriber so I collect them in bulk once he’s done. This week’s cover – Dark Shadows. Adore Johnny & Tim Burton. Cannot wait to catch this flick!
3. I’M PINNING: Mother’s Day is around the corner and I’m scouring for the best card and gift ideas!
4. I’M LISTENING TO: Don’t Carry it All, The Decemberists. The hus turned me on to this tune, he says I should really listen to the words. Hint taken.
5. I’M EATING: Pistachios! I hope there isn’t like a Dateline hidden camera in my kitchen watching me sneak these by the handful. This tiny green nut is tasty and bonus – packed with amazing nutrition.
What’s your favorite thing to stuff in a piñata?